Thursday, January 19, 2012

NEWT: LYING, CHEATING, WOMANIZER

LYING, CHEATING, WOMANIZER
   For those of us who have been through a divorce and come out on the other side, things are never the same.  Take Newt Gingrich, for instance.  He has been married three times.  One of his former wives is very vocal about her divorce.  How can a man who lays next to the one he has promised to love, cherish, and protect her, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health til death do they part lie to her and make plans to destroy her life? 
   Then the "powers that be" in politics cram this joker down our throats and tell us he is the best man for the job?!?  Well, I don't see what any one of his wives see in him.  He is old, fat, and disgusting and he has a short temper.  This is my opinion and since I am an American citizen, I have a right to my opinion and a right to voice it.
   That said, I want to see the facts on the man who is currently in the White House.   I understand that Hawaii gives birth certificates to people not born in this country.  I have not seen the President's school transcripts.  Then there is the issue of all the rumors about our President's homosexual life.  His membership at "Man's Country" in Chicago and his "pick-up" basketball games.  Do we get anyone in the national media looking up people associated with any of these rumors and put them on the "nightly news" like they do with the Republican candidates?
   So, even though I am against a lying, cheating womanizer, I admit what we currently have in the White House is still many times worse.  What do you think?

Please also visit Oma at http://omaswisdom.blogspot.com/ for Bible reading, http://omaslife.blogspot.com/ for news about everyday life, and http://omashealth.blogspot.com/  for information about health issues.  Just click the names, and don't forget to leave a message.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment