RELIGIOUS FREEDOM BILLS
Here is a little something you can take action from the comfort of your own home to help us keep our religious freedom. Please contact these committee members of the Texas Congress 2015 and ask them to support HB 3567 and HB 4105. There is no time to wait, please take action today and let your voice be heard.
REPUBLICAN MEMBERS OF THE STATE AFFAIRS COMMITTEE
1) Patricia Harless firstname.lastname@example.org 512-463-0496
2) John Kuempel email@example.com 512-463-0602
3) Dan Huberty firstname.lastname@example.org 512-463-0520
4) Charlie Geren email@example.com 512-463-0610
5) Marsha Farney firstname.lastname@example.org 512-463-0309
6) John Smithee email@example.com 512-463-0702
7) Tom Craddick firstname.lastname@example.org 512-463-0500
DEMOCRAT MEMBERS OF THE STATE AFFAIRS COMMITTEE
1) Sylvester Turner email@example.com 512-463-0554
2) Helen Giddings firstname.lastname@example.org 512-463-0953
3) Renee Oliviera email@example.com 512-463-0640
Please also ask for the support of these bills from the Texas House State Affairs Committee Chairman:
Rep. Byron Cook byron firstname.lastname@example.org 512-463-3567
And let us not forget to contact our Governor:
Governor Greg Abbott email@example.com. 512-463-2000
Please also contact Lt. Governor Dan Partick at 512-463-0001 and through his Chief of Staff's email: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell Governor Patrick that you want him to pass the Texas companion bill to HB 4105 which is SB 673 by Senator Charles Perry. Urge him to support HB 4105 and HB 3567
You should also contact your local Representative and ask them to support these bills. If you don't know who your Representative is, you can find out at http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us.
You can read these bills in their entirety at: http://www.capitol.state.tx.ua/Billlookup/Billnumber.aspx.
Thank you for getting involved. It will take every Christian sacrificing a little time and effort to confront evil and preserve our rights to worship freely.
You are invited to leave a comment with your thoughts here.
You are also invited to visit Oma at http://omaswisdom.blogspot.com.