RELIGIOUS FREEDOM BILLS
Here is a little something you can take action from the comfort of your own home to help us keep our religious freedom. Please contact these committee members of the Texas Congress 2015 and ask them to support HB 3567 and HB 4105. There is no time to wait, please take action today and let your voice be heard.
REPUBLICAN MEMBERS OF THE STATE AFFAIRS COMMITTEE
1) Patricia Harless email@example.com 512-463-0496
2) John Kuempel firstname.lastname@example.org 512-463-0602
3) Dan Huberty email@example.com 512-463-0520
4) Charlie Geren firstname.lastname@example.org 512-463-0610
5) Marsha Farney email@example.com 512-463-0309
6) John Smithee firstname.lastname@example.org 512-463-0702
7) Tom Craddick email@example.com 512-463-0500
DEMOCRAT MEMBERS OF THE STATE AFFAIRS COMMITTEE
1) Sylvester Turner firstname.lastname@example.org 512-463-0554
2) Helen Giddings email@example.com 512-463-0953
3) Renee Oliviera firstname.lastname@example.org 512-463-0640
Please also ask for the support of these bills from the Texas House State Affairs Committee Chairman:
Rep. Byron Cook byron email@example.com 512-463-3567
And let us not forget to contact our Governor:
Governor Greg Abbott firstname.lastname@example.org. 512-463-2000
Please also contact Lt. Governor Dan Partick at 512-463-0001 and through his Chief of Staff's email: email@example.com and tell Governor Patrick that you want him to pass the Texas companion bill to HB 4105 which is SB 673 by Senator Charles Perry. Urge him to support HB 4105 and HB 3567
You should also contact your local Representative and ask them to support these bills. If you don't know who your Representative is, you can find out at http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us.
You can read these bills in their entirety at: http://www.capitol.state.tx.ua/Billlookup/Billnumber.aspx.
Thank you for getting involved. It will take every Christian sacrificing a little time and effort to confront evil and preserve our rights to worship freely.
You are invited to leave a comment with your thoughts here.
You are also invited to visit Oma at http://omaswisdom.blogspot.com.