Friday, May 20, 2016

PRIMARY RUNOFF ELECTION, LIBERTY COUNTY, TEXAS

PRIMARY RUNOFF ELECTION, LIBERTY COUNTY, TEXAS
PRECINCT 6

   I know it has been a while since my last post.  I have been busy, what can I say?  However, here is how I am voting, and I encourage you to join me, in the Primary Runoff Election in Liberty County, Texas, Precinct 6:

RAILROAD COMMISSIONER
   Wayne Christian

JUDGE, COURT OF CRIMINAL APPEALS, PLACE 2
   Ray Wheless

JUDGE, COURT OF CRIMINAL APPEALS, PLACE 5
   Brent Webster

STATE REPRESENTATIVE, DISTRICT 18
   Keith Strahan

COUNTY ATTORNEY
   Matthew Poston

COUNTY COMMISSIONER
   Mike McCarty

CONSTABLE, PRECINCT 1
   Craig McCowen

   I know there is an indictment against Mike McCarty, but compared to Todd Fontenot, he is my choice.  I am impressed with Keith Strahan.  He has run a good campaign without lies like his opponent.  Speaking of which, Wayne Christian has been falsely attacked by Gary Gates.  We really need to let these scumballs know that we don't tolerate their false smear campaigns.  The elected offices should first of all be campaigned for with integrity.

What are your thoughts?  We would really love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.  Thank you.


You are also invited to visit Oma at http://omaswisdom.blogspot.com  and http://omaslife.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment