Wednesday, January 9, 2013

POLITICIANS AND THE CONSTITUTION


 POLITICIANS AND THE CONSTITUTION

    Let's try this one more time.   Let's try to have a discussion on the level of a third grader, so we can all understand.  I was watching the local television news recently and saw a spot were a foreigner had been robbed and no longer felt safe in her home.  She spoke no English but had lived in the house for twenty five years.  If she had entered my country legally, she would have been required to know English.  So, she invaded my country; is stealing from me, my parents, and my children; and SHE wants to complain?!?


    These illegals are costing real Americans a lot of money just because they flip their noses at learning the language.  If you work with the public, you understand how difficult it is for real working Americans, who pay their taxes, to conduct business.  Then, there are public servants i.e., police, EMT's, and those working in health care such as doctors and nurses.  How do you think anyone communicates with these illegals?  It costs money, so they can provide translators. 
 
    If you moved to a foreign country, would you learn how to communicate with the locals?  Of course you would, or you would have stayed in your own country to begin with.  They don't.  I am sick of politicians cuddling the foreign criminals.  They lock up real Americans for a little marijuana and reward these foreign criminals by giving them welfare and medicaid (free health care).  They cannot pay taxes since they cannot obtain a social security number without a birth certificate.  They are stealing our future (social security and medicare).  Then they want to rob taxpayers further by raising taxes even more!


Article IV, Section 4, Paragraph 1: The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestics Violence.

    Well, NO MORE!  Do you know what our federal politicians say when they are "sworn in"?  Here is what the oath has been since 1884:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the CONSTITUTION of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

    What does the U.S. Constitution say about foreign invasion?

ARTICLE IV, SECTION 4:
    "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion..."

Article I, Section 8, Paragraph 15:
    "Congress shall have the Power to provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the Union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions

Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 2:
    "The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it."

Article I, Section 10, Paragraph 3:
    "No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay."
Article IV, Section 4, Paragraph 1:
    "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestics Violence."

    The time is now for our politicians to stand up for America and stop the madness!  I have been contacting politicians since before my babies started school.  My oldest is in his mid-thirties.  The politicians have done nothing.

   Arizona gives me hope.  Recently, I have e-mailed my state senator to ask him to introduce a state bill to take away the "right" of foreigners to vote unless they came to this country legally.  If they invaded our country and this President unilaterally gives them amnesty, I want my state to prohibit them from voting......for life!  Everything worth having is worth fighting for.  It takes time to find out how to contact whom, but I am still fighting for my country....without shooting a gun.



What are you doing?

You are also invited to visit Oma at http://omaslife.blogspot.com and http://omaswisdom.blogspot.com.


1 comment:

  1. Even the late, great Barbara Jordan advocated closing the borders after Ronald Reagan gave the illegals amnesty, which was supposed to end the invasion

    ReplyDelete