Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HERMAN CAIN'S SEXUAL HARRASSMENT

HERMAN CAIN'S SEXUAL HARASSMENT 
   This is going to be short and sweet:  The main stream media is reporting that Herman Cain was  ACCUSED of sexual harassment in the 1990's.  He was accused.  He was not convicted.  As far as I can discover, there was no trial.  He was accessed, not convicted.
   Let me try to explain:  I was involved in an incident where my truck's back tire allegedly ran over a guy's foot while the truck was on private property.  No ticket was given.  My insurance was notified.  That was all I heard of the issue.  It was months later, when I was talking with my agent that I asked about the case.  I was informed that the insurance co. denied damages.  The guy who was allegedly ran over was involved in several such cases.  I was not contacted about the resolution of the case, so had I not asked, I would not have known. 
   Herman Cain says he did not know the resolution of the so called victims of his sexual harassment.  Some companies would rather settle than go through a lengthy trial and have their names smeared in the public domain.  Whether they are innocent or not, they are still labeled in the mind of the public.
   KAREN FINNEY
   Now, with all the hype of the liberal media and the current administration in the White House, let's talk discrimination:  Karen Finney is a typical liberal.  She is a democratic strategist and an MSMBC analyst.  Did you hear what she said?  "....they think he is a black man who knows his place.", referring to Mr. Cain.   What place is his?  What happened to Martin Luther King, Jr. who wanted all Americans to be judged by their character and not the color of their skin.  So, it is set in stone that Ms. Finney is racist.  Who else would make such a statement?  This shows how racist the liberals are every time they accuse the conservatives or the Tea Party of being racist.  Why can't we talk about issues rather than color of someone's skin?  It sure appears that the liberals don't want to discuss issues because they just want to destroy this great country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment