Sunday, November 6, 2011

ELECTION CLIFFS NOTES NOVEMBER 8, 2011

CONSTITUTIONAL PROPOSITIONS IN A NUTSHELL
PROPOSITION 1
  Voting for this amendment honors the sacrifice of the surviving spouse of our totaly disabled veteran.
PROPOSITION 2
  This is a power grab.  I'm voting no.
PROPOSITION 3
  This is no time to increase state debt.  I'm voting no.
PROPOSITION 4
  This is another power grab.  I'm voting no.
PROPOSITION 5
  Our government officials need to be accountable to the voters.  I'm voting no.
PROPOSITION 6
  Our government officials need to cut spending, not shift money around to cover out of control spending.  I'm voting no.
PROPOSITION 7
  Voting no gives officials time to obtain more information before authorizing growing the government.
PROPOSITION 8
  This is a duplication of services.  I'm voting no.
PROPOSITION 9
  Voting for this proposition gives more equality to people who receive deferred adjudication with those who are convicted of crimes.
PROPOSITION 10
  Voting for this proposition reconciles the law with the intent of the law.

  You can also follow me at http://omaswisdom.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment