Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I AM NOT VOTING FOR ROMNEY

I AM NOT VOTING FOR ROMNEY
   The results of the recall election in Wisconsin to remove Scott Walker from the Governor's Mansion was won by the Republican.  I find that really curious, since I tried to talk to some of those "friendly Americans" in Wisconsin a couple of months ago.  You know how I felt about that. 
   I have questions as to how Governor Walker retained his position.  There was a lot of money coming into Wisconsin from all across the country.  President Obama was absent.  Scott Walker was a Tea Party Candidate.
   Now, let's switch to the upcoming Presidential Election.  Mitt Romney is not a Tea Party candidate.  In fact, the only thing he could state that he has done for the Republican Party is to stay married to the same woman for life.  He engineered Obamacare.  Homosexuals marry in the state where he was Governor.  His campaign manager was quoted saying he is an "etch-a-sketch" candidate.  Why would I waste my vote for a guy who has nothing to offer?  WHY WOULD ANYONE VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY?????
   The Republican Establishment has decided that anyone who is not a Progressive will vote for Romney.  Well, not me.  The Republican Establishment does not want Conservatives in their party.  That's fine, but don't count on my vote.  Maybe you can win with the 20% of Americans who say they are Independent.
   I will vote for any other office, but no one is running for President that I would vote for to run this country.  Not only has he done nothing for the Party, but he has lied about Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum.  He did all in his powers to destroy these Republicans.  I will not vote for such a demon.  He couldn't win the Republican nomination on HIS record, so he had to destroy great Americans.  Am I just supposed to overlook his character?  Character is the man!  He does not deserve to be the leader of the greatest country in the world!
   What are your thoughts?

You are also invited to visit Oma at http://omaswisdom.blogspot.com/, http://omaslife.blogspot.com/, http://omashealth.blogspot.com/, and http://tbcspeaks.blogspot.com/.  Just click the name of where you want to visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment