Monday, August 20, 2012

REPRESENTATIVE TODD AKIN--PRO CHOICE

REPRESENTATIVE TODD AKIN
   I was driving to work today, listening to talk show host, Michael Berry.
Texas!


 Today he was screaming about Representative Todd Akin, who is running against Claire McCaskill for the Missouri senate seat.  Michael was pretty upset at the Republican Party for not backing Rep. Akin after what the press is calling "a gaffe".  

What Rep. Akin is in hot water about is something I have been saying for over thirty years.
   I just want to go on the record as saying that I am pro-choice.  The problem with that statement is that the Democrats have the incorrect definition of the term.  I believe it is a woman's choice to decide with whom she has relations.  That is my right as an American citizen.  I also believe in the Constitution of the United States of America, which says that each American has the inalienable right to life...
   I suppose I should also spell out my credentials:  I was raped over thirty years ago.  The next victim was raped AND stabbed repeatedly with an ice pick.  So, I am qualified to address this subject.  Oh, and by the way, I was born a female.
   My problem is that the Republican Party is obviously on crack.  I don't understand why they are upset with Rep. Akin.  And that Ann Coulter needs to crawl back under that Democratic rock she crawled out from under. 

I will not vote for Romney after he trashed and lied about my fellow Republicans in the primary.  We already have a half white Romney in the White House, but those spineless Republicans really should support a real Conservative.

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment