Saturday, July 28, 2012

NO MORE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

   Michael Berry in Houston has started something recently.  He has a talk show and has been saying that Americans should stop all this "political correctness" talk.  He says we have a constitutional right to free speech.  "But Michael.............."  No, really.  If we are guaranteed our right of free speech, here is one of mine:
   My children are grown.  I no longer support them financially.  I do not pay for their groceries, pay for their housing, buy them a cell phone.  I love them more than my own life, but they are grown.  If they want these things, they have been raised to make money either by working for "the man" or starting their own business and work for themselves.  IF my they hit a hard spot, financially, along the way, I will move Heaven and Hell to help them, no matter how old they are.
   Now, let's talk about YOUR grown children:  You expect ME to buy their food, provide housing, buy them a cell phone, etc. while they make 30 babies apiece that they don't support.   You even expect ME to support YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY when YOU break the law and enter MY country illegally and occupy it!  WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE SO SPECIAL TO ME when I don't do that for my own family?  Are you stupid?
   I am no longer going to take this lying down.  Since that half-white radical arrived in MY White House, he has made me understand just how stupid I have been for allowing you to steal my money this long.  I am putting a stop to this right now.  I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!
   If you want to eat, get a job.  If you want a cell phone, get a job.  If you think you can invade my country and occupy it, you haven't seen this sleeping giant roar!  Get out NOW!
   I am voting conservative in November.  What are you going to do?

You are also invited to visit with Oma at http://omaswisdom.blogspot.com/, http://omaslife.blogspot.com/, and http://omashealth.blogspot.com/.  Just click the name of the site you want to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment