Wednesday, May 23, 2012

DEMOCRAT VOTERS FLEEING OBAMA

DEMOCRAT VOTERS FLEEING OBAMA
   The blog at The Washington Post, The Fix has posted a piece today by Chris Cizzilla regarding the latest news of the Democratic Primaries in Arkansas, Kentucky, and West Virginia.  This is about the Democratic Primaries, did I mention that?  Chris answers the question of why President Obama has lost 40 percent of the Democratic vote by saying it is racism, pure and simple.  I just want to know if the President just turned half black two weeks ago.  Chris uses the term "conservative white Democrats".  I have to ask have you seen a "conservative white Democtat?  How about Sasquatch?  I'm sure they are comparable.  I've never seen either one.
   The news across the spectrum of reporters, is that the sitting President of the United States is slipping heavily in the polls.  That is their point.
REPUBLICAN VOTERS FLEEING REPUBLICAN PARTY
   I would like to propose that truely conservative Republicans don't support the progressive candidate for the Presidency, either.  I'm not talking the "severely conservatives" today, I'm talking about the Tea Party, true to the core conservatives, the Bible believing conservatives who are not happy having Romney crammed down our throats by all the establishment Washington insider McCain Republicans.  I just have to wonder if those "conservative white Democrats" are the group the Republicans have been courting.  I don't see true conservatives coming out to support Romney in November.

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment